Inline Translator uses Bing translation API of microsoft.
Bing API has usage limit and so Inline Translator’s default API key goes limit often.
You can simply change API key to yours so you can avoid API usage limit.
New – Change Windows Azure Marketplace Client ID
- Go to Microsoft Translator Data Page and sign up.
- To sign up, login with Windows Live ID and create a Windows Azure Marketplace account. If you have Windows Live ID but do not have a Windows Azure Marketplace account, Registration form will appear. (You can sign up “MS Translation Data” after create Windows Azure Marketplace account.)
- After sign up “Microsoft Translator Data”, visit Applications Page. And register new application for Inline Translator.
(Fill your own “Client ID” and “Name”, fill “Redirect URI” for “https://api.microsofttranslator.com”, and create.)
- Copy Client ID, Client secret and paste into Client ID, Client secret textbox of Inline Translator’s option page.
Deprecated – Change Bing Translation API Key
- At first, go to application page of bing webmaster
- Login with Windows Live ID. If you don’t have Windows Live ID, create one! :)
- So you can see the list page like below
- Click “Add” button and fill up and save form.
- After save form, list page will shown again.
- You can see App ID like below (if App ID doesn’t exist, try page reload.
- Copy App ID and paste into Bing App ID textbox of Inline Translator’s option page.
That’s all. Enjoy. :)